Monday, November 22, 2010

Sigh, Its Monday....

It's 05:30, and I have 1 1/2 hours till I get off of work and get to go to bed. I am a 3rd shift ghoul and they don't like for me to be around when the day people show up, I might start chewing on souls or something. 
Well I might nibble, but I don't like sour things so they are safe...for now.
If I sit back and think about it my life is sort of like a comedy, of errors that is. So I think a blog will be a small walk in this little paradise so that you the victim, I mean reader can have a better understanding of my insanity....so with my blessings....and hopefully an Ativan or two...Viola! The next big Oprah read.

1 comment:

  1. Whoo-hoo! Insomnia has a purpose! First comment, first follower! Don't forget me over at lifeonacountryroad.blogspot.com! You could be follower #3! Exclaimation point!!!

    ReplyDelete